Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First Day of the Rest of My Life

Growing up, on the first day of school every year, my dad use to say that to me as he walked me to the end of the driveway.  He'd usually quote some long-dead poet and then, with his hand on my shoulder, he'd say it and send me off.  While it was predictable and corny, it was comforting.  Fresh start.

I set up this blog about a year ago and have utzed about how to begin, which raised a lot of questions that have remained unanswered.  Mostly, I wonder for whom I am writing this.  For me?  For the anonymous web surfer who stumbles upon it?  For travelers looking for information on Bangkok?  Hopefully, as I grow into the blogger I aspire to be, I will fulfill the reading desires of any and all.  And, enjoy myself in the process.
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails